WILD BOAR MORCILLAS (DINUGUANG BABOY RAMU LONGGANISA)
Ang Wild Pulutan na Dinuguang Babuy Ramo Longganisa ay original recipe mula sa Nueva Ecija at San Pablo, Laguna. Matapang ka bang tumikim ng kakaiba? Kung ‘di mo to natikman sa Sarap Mag Babad Parties, You can make it yourself!
Simple lang. Here’s the recipe…
- 1 kilo lean ground Wild Boar Meat
- ½ kilo Wild Boar back fat, chopped
- 5 tbsp. vinegar, preferably basi vinegar
- 3 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 ½-2 cups blood
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. freshly ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground or grated nutmeg
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- ½ tsp. ultra cure or prague powder
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. accord sausage casing oil
- For the sauce:
- 1 cup Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Garlic Paste
- ¼ cup Gochujang
- 1 ½ tsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Sesame Oil
- Salt and pepper
- For the sauce: mix all ingredients together.
- Saute onions in a little oil until brown. Chop.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the casing and binder. Mix well.
- In a large pan, saute the mixture by batch until half cooked. The meat will render oil as it cooks. Pour out the oil from each batch, cool and add binder before cooking the next. Set aside to let cool then stuff the mixture into the casing. Tie 1 ½ – inch portion with string.
- Poach the sausages in simmering water for 3 minutes then remove at once. Hang the sausage to dry in the kitchen or in a dry storage area away from flies or rodents.
- To serve, fry the sausages in oil until crisp and browned and grill over hot coals.
Abangan ang iba pang nakaka-intrigang wild pulutan ng San Miguel Pale Pilsen sa mga susunod na araw!